Hair Cuttery Harbour View Station East
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Harbour View Station East
- 6/26/22Margaret gave me such a beautiful cut, I absolutely love my angled bob. She is very precise and skilled! Wish I could upload a picture to show beautiful this cut came out. Thank you love!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/27/22Hello, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 6/12/22Completely awful - if I could give zero stars I would. This was my son’s first haircut in this establishment (should have received a $3 discount). I called ahead of time to ask for estimated wait and was told to just walk-in (no appointment necessary). Melissa gave my son one of the most ridiculous looking haircuts I have ever seen. Asked for a trim and he was given a HIGH blunt cut with shaping almost a half inch above his ears! I would describe it as looking like the character Will from Stranger Things. After the appointment, we were told he would be up-charged for having made an appointment ahead of time (we did NOT have one) and also up-charged specifically for Melissa’s “expertise.” After a long fight about 1. Being charged for a reservation we did NOT make and 2. Not being informed of an “expert stylist” charge ahead of time (nor was this posted anywhere) the two charges were finally dropped - bringing the total cost of a haircut that embarrassed my son to literal tears back down to $28. Terrible experience.Response from HairCuttery • 6/13/22Hi Jeanine D, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/23/22I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.Response from HairCuttery • 5/25/22Hello, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/27/22I literally got assaulted this lady cut my hair super rough I left bleeding and with many red marks down my neck. The lady whose name I don’t know she cut my hair majorly unevenlyResponse from HairCuttery • 2/28/22Hello, Steven W, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. My name is Sandra Causey, I am the District Leader for this location. My email is Scausey@haircuttery.com. I am available today. Thank you!
- 1/10/22Nish is a great stylist. I can't give her anything less. I'd like to give her more. I like that she examines my hair and lets me know what needs to be done next. It's up to me but at least I know she's taking care of my hair. She even scheduled my next appointment. I love it. I especially like feeling pampered. It was quite busy but Nish still gave me the attention I wanted. I've grown tired of doing my own hair and this is a treat and I'm loving it😉Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Carmen, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 6/25/21I had been growing my hair long for a couple of years because I hated the Great Clips near our house and Mom didn't know how to cut my hair. All she knows is clippers, and that wasn't going to work! I wanted to do some of the really cool colors, so I asked Mom if she would take me to Laura the next time she went because we tried at home and it was horrible. She did, and Laura did a great job. She CUT MY HAIR JUST LIKE I WANTED HER TO, and the color has stayed bright. I have the mermaid teal. That's what my Mom calls it. It's been weeks, and it hasn't faded. Plus, I'm letting my hair grow out a little bit now, and it is growing out and still looks really good. I'm 17. This stuff matters, and someone had to save me from my Mom! We live in Norfolk and drive to Suffolk to see Laura. LAURA IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS GOING TO TOUCH MY HAIR FROM NOW ON! And everyone in the shop is really nice. All of the stylists always say hello and smile, and they always compliment me when we're done. It's cool.Response from HairCuttery • 6/28/21Hey there, Ashe H., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist Laura, she is Fabulous! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/25/21My Mom has done an awful job for years buzz-cutting my hair. I finally hid the clippers from her only to have my grandparents give me a new set for Christmas last year. My hair needed to be cut really bad, so I grudgingly let my Mom take me to Laura. Now, I WILL ALLOW NO ONE EXCEPT LAURA to touch my hair! I'm a 19-year-old guy who didn't really care about my curly hair. I just hated it. Laura, again IS THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY HEAD now. She has even helped me learn how to use the right products and how to take care of my hair, and I actually like it now. She's cool too. She can joke around and talk to teenagers. Mom drives us from Norfolk to see her, and that's a lot of time in the car when your Mom is a dork (I say that with all the love in the world! LOL), but it is worth it! Everyone at the shop is really nice.Response from HairCuttery • 6/28/21Hi Austin H., Thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 6/25/21I have not had a true hair styles in many, many years, probably over 20. When I found Laura, I knew I had found my person! I drive from Norfolk to see Laura about every 5 to 6 weeks because I am very particular about the way I like my hair as I have a short hairdo and I don't like it to look messy. Laura, from my very first appointment has done an IMPECCABLE JOB! I have walked out of the shop with EXACTLTY WHAT I HAVE ASKED FOR each and every time. I had not allowed anyone to color my hair in all those years either. I had a horrible past experience, so I became a drug store colorist. To stay that my hair was not in the best condition would be the understatement of the decade! My hair is in such great condition now, even my dermatologist noticed! I'm having surgery Monday, and I saw Laura today. It will be a little longer before I can get back than my usual 5 to 6 weeks, and she did an incredible job cutting my hair a little bit shorter so I will still feel good and it will still look nice. Can you tell I love this lady? Laura is like family now. And, the customer service is wonderful. Everyone offers a hello and a smile. Even customers of other stylists will say hello. Great atmosphere, great customer service, and AWESOME hair stylist. You've got to grab a spot in Laura's schedule!Response from HairCuttery • 6/28/21Hello, Teri H., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist Laura, she is Fabulous!! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/19/21Horrible customer service...I took my 81 yr. Old grandmother to get a trim & when we walked in no one greeted us. I felt like the customer service could've been a lot better. Even after we mentioned tht no one spoke still no one tried to correct it. Weird tht you would want to take someone's money & not even speak & try to have a personality. Their were 3 stylists total & no one spoke (Laura)Response from HairCuttery • 6/21/21Hi Christin W., Christin W., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve our Guest Service! Our guest are our #1 Priority! Please feel free to contact Sandra Causey the District Leader, my contact information is Scausey@haircuttery.com. I apologize on behalf of my salon team. Our goal is to Improve our Guest Service daily to ensure that you have an Exceptional Experience!!!
- 6/7/21I recently had my hair done by Nesha. She did such a wonderful job with coloring and styling my hair!! I am very pleased overall....and will be going back to see her again!Response from HairCuttery • 6/9/21Hello, Tammy P, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/27/21Today was my 2nd appt with Tasia and let’s just say she is my FREAKING FAVORITE!! I did a massive chop today and she made my haircut BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you tasia!Response from HairCuttery • 6/2/21Hello, Kelsey M, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 5/14/21I was called to book an appointment for 6pm on May 14, 2021 with LaLa. I arrived at 6pm only to be told by LaLa that she was overbooked and that I had to wait for another stylist that would arrive at 6:30pm. This is totally unacceptable, awful customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 5/18/21Hello, Pamela Y, thanks for your review. While some companies may settle for unsatisfactory, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by sending us an email to Scausey@haircuttery,com.
- 4/25/21I made appointments over a week in advance for me and my daughter to get our hair colored the morning of they called me and pushed the appointment back an hour then told me they didn’t have the color my daughter wanted but they had something similar and talked my daughter out of doing highlights and getting her tips done instead and even said because it’s easier then the woman was extremely rude and had her masks off chewing ice over my daughters hair she didn’t do her tips she did her whole head except for a small area at the top then she rinsed the bleach out and put the dye on which wasn’t anything similar to what she wanted and while the dye was sitting on her hair the stylist came and told me she wasn’t going to be able to finish my daughters hair and she wasn’t going to do mine either and just left with dye still in my daughters hair then the other two ladies started trying to help finish my daughter and they noticed when they took the protective cover from over here that her shirt had hair dye all over the back of it and all they said was sorry I had to be the one to refuse to pay in order for anything to get done and meanwhile my daughters hair looked horrible and she was standing there crying about it I will never go back and I have been telling everyone I know about this experience and do not recommend this place to anyone they are untrained and very unprofessionalResponse from HairCuttery • 4/25/21Hello, Jackie D, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. I apologize for your daughter's experience, this is absolutely unacceptable. Please reach out to me, my name is Sandra Causey, I am the District Leader at this location. My email is Scausey@haircuttery.com. I would love to help!
- 4/11/21We walked in and waited for 5-10 minutes and nobody came out. We called the stored and the phone rang all the way through and still nobody came out. We left and went to Great Clips.Response from HairCuttery • 4/11/21Hello, Sam, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (757) 484-9829. Crystal is the Salon Leader. I apologize for this experience.
- 4/2/21Tasia was my stylist yesterday for my appt, let me just start by she is amazing! She was kind,had great personality . Hadn’t had my hair cut in 5yrs and she had me walk out feeling like a million bucks! Will be scheduling with her from now onResponse from HairCuttery • 4/3/21Hello, Kelsey m, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/4/21Why are there only images of white people on your website? Services give “whites only” vibes.Response from HairCuttery • 3/8/21Hi Amber W, If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (877)275-7570
- 12/26/20Worse place ever. I went to get a deluxe blow out and straightened just for my natural hair to be puffed right back up 1 hr later. It looked horrible. UnsatisfiedResponse from HairCuttery • 12/31/20Hello Kiara B., we apologize for the blow you experienced at our Suffolk location , Please reach out to Rebekah at email@example.com , I would love to make this better for you.
- 12/23/20I didn’t have a pleasant experience at this location. I walked in to purchase some shampoo. I asked if it was possible to get my hair washed. Everyone was very friendly. However the one employee “forgot” to add in an appointment she took over the phone and apparently overbooked themselves due to other employees not coming in although they were scheduled. I was then told it was going to be even longer bc of the “appointments”. I had been told that it would be over an hour and a half before I could be seen bc of this. I understand that things happen but the way the lady handled the situation was very unprofessional and something should’ve been offered to all of us that had already been waiting.Response from HairCuttery • 12/31/20Hi Kristian C, We appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please reach out to Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org , I would love to make this better for you.
- 11/26/20What ever you do do not go here to get your hair colored. Week 3 and my hair is gone. The girl that did my hair seemed like she did not know what she was doing stepped away several times while the bleach was in my hair to deal with a customer that called to complain about her wig install she messed up. I called and spoke to the manager and did not receive a call back Like she said she would. I paid $171 less the price of an edge tamer.Response from HairCuttery • 1/6/21Hello Blair, we apologize for the service you experienced at our Suffolk location ,I will be reaching out to you directly myself to see if i can help with this matter
- 10/7/20Claudia was very friendly and did a wonderful job on my highlights! I have had so many compliments today! I have been coming to this particular for at least 25 years. I appreciate each and every one of you
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Suffolk, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 6255 College Dr Ste C in Suffolk, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.