Hair Cuttery Tysons Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/31/23So unprofessional! I made an appointment for 9 am and the hair dresser never showed up!!
- 2/16/23Le is FANTASTIC! I went to the same stylist for 18 years and needed a change. After Le cut my hair once I knew I'd found my new stylist. And the cut looks good day after day, not just on day one!Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/23Hi Shannon Q, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 9/1/22Li did an amazing job on blonde hilights and a layered haircut! I’m new to the area and she will be my go-to stylist from now on!Response from HairCuttery • 9/2/22Hi Jenn L, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide each and every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 4/3/22I called and asked how much is kids hair cut. I was told 16$. After having the cut for my two daughters I was charged 35$ each because their hair was “too long”. What a rip-off. Dishonest and corrupt people.Response from HairCuttery • 4/3/22Ziad Y., thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits.
- 1/7/22Li is my chosen regular hair stylist. She is consistently professional, friendly, and knows just the way I like to have my hair cut. She seems to have been the most reliable and steadfast stylist in this shop for many years. She is a real asset to Hair Cuttery.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Ken, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Our stylist is the best. My husband & I both visit her on a monthly basisResponse from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Linda, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Le is a very talented hair stylist and did an excellent job.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Deepak, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 7/30/21absolutely terrible,
i set an appointment for 5 pm and ended up having to wait a whole hour just to get seated.
when i was seated, i was taken to get my hair washed. i had water sprayed in my eyes and the hair dresser kept yanking my head like she had no mercy.
when i started to get my hair cut i showed her a reference of what i wanted and also a verbal description of how i wanted it. she barely said anything and began to cut. i asked for 2 inches off and ended up getting 6.
everything was you know, not too too bad, that is until i asked for layers
instead of layered hair i received an uneven bowl cut. my hair looks so choppy that i, a beginner cosmo student, could of done so much better. never come to this place, i came home and cried for a solid 4 hours. i regret coming to this placeResponse from HairCuttery • 8/4/21Julia F, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 12/6/19I want to give the stylist at this location a zero. I can’t speak for the other stylists there. I made an appointment in May to get a hair cut with Gennet. When I arrived, my stylist was assisting someone else. I waited 45 minutes before she called me back to her chair to start my hair cut. I wasn’t happy, but the location was convenient and I felt like I had already committed to a hair cut there after waiting so long. The stylist did a good job with the cut, but when she was thinning my hair (per my request), it didn’t seem like she knew what she was doing.
I scheduled an appointment with Gennet and went today to try again (once again for convenience in location). When I walked in (5 minutes before my appointment time), I noticed once again my stylist was assisting someone else and this time it seemed as if she just started on him. I told myself I’d wait 15 minutes before leaving and finding somewhere else to get my hair cut. I waited 15 minutes, noticed she was no where near done with her customer, and then walked out.
I called Tysons Hair Designs (0.1 mile away from this Hair Cuttery location) and they got me in right away. No appointment. No wait time. I immediately was able to get a chair and start on my hair when I arrived. They were a little more expensive than hair cuttery but friendly, good (they know what they’re doing), and quick.
If you can’t abide by your own scheduling system, then don’t have one in place. It’s so irritating to make an appointment and then have to wait so long. I don’t mind 5-10-15 minutes, but more than that is too much to ask for without so much as an excuse or apology. I’m making these appointments during my lunch break when I’m limited on time. And if you can’t respect my appointment time, I will just go someone where else.
- 7/24/19I was very happy with the service provided by Faroosh ((Faye)) ... she’s patient and skillful, as well as cute and charming 😊
- 8/23/18Excellent service by Gennet! I went to this location for the 1st time on a Saturday late afternoon to have my hair colored. Gennet gave my hair new life! She is very kind, patient and professional as she took great care in making sure I was happy with the results. I love how beautiful my new hair color/cut makes me feel now. Thanks so much!
- 6/4/18Absolutely horrible. My boyfriend and I were both going to get haircuts and the man who left before my boyfriend went to get his haircut had hair dye all over the back of his shirt unknowingly when he walked out. The woman who cut his hair clearly saw it and said absolutely nothing. My boyfriend went with the woman and she rushed his hair cut, it’s extremely uneven, and he now ALSO has dye on his pants. If I could give it 0 stars I would. I didn’t even bother getting my haircut by her. We told her we were yoset and about the dye in his pants. She did nothing to help the situation. This was horrible and we will never be coming back.
- 4/29/18I will never go back bad service
- 1/28/18We had a short time to get my hair shampooed and cut. My daughter and I explained I wanted it cut very short so that my natural curls would show. We made it clear I wanted it styled naturally and allowed to curl.
First she soaked the whole back of my shirt. She trimmed my hair without cutting very much and then, without asking, she loaded it up with sticky products, even after my daughter told her we wanted it kept clean and natural. Then she used a large round brush and blow dryer, styling it straight. When my daughter repeatedly objected, she said in poor English "But it look good!" If I wasn't chilled from the wet shirt and sweater and we weren't pressed for time, I would have had her start over with the shampoo and cut - getting the stuff out of my hair and a proper cut. But she'd had her mind set on how she wanted to do my hair and did it, paying no attention to what I'd requested. I won't be going back there, for sure!
- 12/20/17Terrible Customer Service. I checked in online and was told to come in at 7:10 PM for my color service. When I arrived, I was told that it was too late for color and I should’ve come in earlier. Mind you, if I would’ve come in 2 hours before closing that would’ve been 7:00 and they would’ve still been with the gentlemen they were grooming. I even said they didn’t need to blow dry or cut my hair and I was still told to come back. I won’t be back. Too bad for them.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Vienna, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 8317 Leesburg Pike in Vienna, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.