Kemps River Crossing Shopping Center
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/17/20My stylist was AWESOME!! Very confident and she did an excellent job! The best cut Ive had in a long time!!!
- 1/14/20I have been going to this Hair Cuttery for over 20 years. The last 115+ I have had Crystal Valentine, MY STYLIST. I HAVE GONE THROUGH MANY CHANGES OF HAIR STYLE, COLOR AND PRODUCTS. nOT ONLY IS SHE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND and educates me when I have Hair or scalp issues. She is personable and keeps up with the latest tends.
- 1/11/20Destiny was outstanding and she knows what she is doing. My haircut is perfect!
- 1/7/20I was told the waiting time was no more than 15 minutes. This was also on the website. I waited an hour. I requested a deep conditioning treatment but the stylist forgot to do it.
- 1/5/20Crystal is fantastic, love the job she does!
- 1/5/20I brought my grandson to get his hair cut and Shannon did an awesome job.
- 1/3/20Website very frustrating. I created account and tried to make appointment but kept getting referred to other locations than preferred.
- 12/29/19Tita always does a great job with my haircuts and color services.
- 12/29/19Shanmon did a great job with my highlites.
- 12/15/19The stylist was not nice. She sent me out looking like a Chia pet and completely disregarded the texture of my hair. She assumed I just has "straw like hair". I left sad.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1255 Fordham Dr Ste 116 in Virginia Beach offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1255 Fordham Dr Ste 116.haircuttery.com
4540 Princess Anne Road Unit 16 Virginia Beach, VA 23462 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(757) 467-6445(757) 467-6445
2077 Lynnhaven Pkwy Unit 1 Virginia Beach, VA 23456 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(757) 471-8727(757) 471-8727