Hair Cuttery Brenneman Farm
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/3/23Scheduled an appt @ 9:30 and stylist was not not available working on another customer Arrived at 9 20 for a 9:30 finally left at 950 stylist still working with another customer no offer to reschedule
- 2/8/23My stylist Brianna was excellent she deserves a huge raise I'm a hairdresser for 30 years but haven't been able to work last 10 just moved to Virginia im very pleased with my hair i love it definetly staying with BriannaResponse from HairCuttery • 2/10/23Hi Tonya J, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 7/13/22Schedule my appointment online for 11:30; showed up five minutes early. Watch three hairstyles sit around the counter and take a walk in before me and… I walked out there at 11:43 still waiting for a haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 7/14/22Hi Angie D, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/4/22Hooray!! My long-time stylist moved, and I was totally shaggy and desperate. I'm so glad I met Emily! We had a great consultation, and she did an amazing haircut - just what I wanted. It was a great experience! Highly recommend - but schedule ahead because she's busy. I've already scheduled my next appointment and will definitely be a repeat customer!Response from HairCuttery • 5/5/22Hello, Mary Graham, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon, thanks for rebooking ahead, it's much easier and faster getting you in!
- 4/1/22Lizzie did an amazing job on my hair and on my sons hair. She took her time, and was very personable. We will visit her again!Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/22Hi Jonathan P, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 8/5/19Stylist unfamiliar with natural African American hair. Told they couldn’t do a blow out/flat iron via phone. Hire more diverse stylists!
- 2/23/19I met Krystal today! She is an amazing young lady with true talent, a gift. My hair lacked style and the color was several home box dye jobs. Krystal gave me an amazing style with edgy cute layers. My hair feels so healthy now! She’s a great stylist!!! I love my natural looking color too. It has great highlights and shine!
- 1/11/19I made a last minute appointment with Aitya she was so willing to take me and help me pick out the right colors because I wanted to do something different.
- 7/12/18Reese is fantastic,gentle and thorough,my whole family goes to her now
- 2/25/184540 princess Anne Dr
I made an appointment with Aitya to go from a red head to a blonde, not easy I know! It was a 5 hour process but one that was very very worth it as I had been dying it for a year.
She was funny, attentive and knowledgeable on what I should be prepared for. After a cut, some bleach, foiling, toning, and so much waiting my hair was feeling healthy! Did I mention she kept everything under my budget of $200 then gave me some shampoo and conditioner for a routine to revitalize my hair?! AMAZING. I would highly recommend her and will be requesting her from now on.Response from HairCuttery • 2/26/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Aitya!
- 12/20/17I always get satisfying service but this time it was more than satisfying. She did excellent job to cut my hair exactly the way I wanted. I think her name is Reese(forgot to ask her name but I checked it on reciet). I know she was having a looong day but I had her do a perm/curls and hair cut and did awesome job. Thank you so much for making my holiday break better!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team