Hair Cuttery Coyner Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 7/26/23I come to this salon all the time to get my haircut and my mother does also and we bring my niece with us each time we come too to get her hair cut as well. We are always so satisfied with what we get done every time we come. Until today. Today I was beyond appalled by the way my mother and my niece were treated, the service they got, the cuts they got with no shampoo done this time just 2 simple cuts and it was $60!! My niece didn't even sit in a chair she had to stand up and get 2 inches taken off her hair and turned out the cut was not even at all. Its like the person that cut it had never cut hair before because this looks rediculous. I have to take her somewhere else now to get it fixed correctly. the service from the salon was ridiculous and we will not be returning ever again either. Yall lost 3 very good customers and we will be letting our friends and family know as well that this establishment is crap.Response from HairCuttery • 7/31/23Hi Michelle D, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/23/23I REALLY LIKE HOW SHELLEY. CUT MY HAIR.Response from HairCuttery • 4/24/23Hi TAMMY S., We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 11/29/22This place had the nerve to send me an email because I was a no-show for my appointment. I was not able to make a phone call and had medical conditions which is why I could not make my appointment. I went online to cancel it and there was no way to cancel my appointment online and that is how I set up my appointment was online. If you can make the appointment online you should be able to cancel it online. I was not able to use a phone. It was uncalled for and very rude and I will be looking for a new place to get my haircut and I will not recommend this place.Response from HairCuttery • 12/1/22Hi Ramona, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/6/22Poor service. Dont even deserve 1 star. Took my mother to go get her hair shampoo and conditioner which literally takes not even 5-10 mins to do. There was 2 stylists, 1 stylist was finishing a client and the other was doing nothing. Both ladies said sorry were are book the rest of the afternoon. Remind you there is no one in the shop and the other client was literally finished. My mother is in a wheel chair and all we wanted was a shampoo and conditioner. Would never go back to this salon. Very unprofessionalResponse from HairCuttery • 3/8/22Hi Shannon S, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah (804) 592-2874.
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/8/22Nice staff and listened to my needsResponse from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Liz, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Great employeesResponse from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Gage, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 1/7/22Friendly and helpful staff. I recommend the Hair CutteryResponse from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Louise, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 4/15/21Walked in to see if I could get a hair cut, unfortunately the ladies were booked up at that time , scheduled an appointment for 2:30, which is fine. In the meantime I was looking for a hair care product, with so many to choose from the young lady Michelle came over to assist me in choosing the right type of hair product. Thank you Michelle for all your help!! I really appreciated your knowledge of the different types of products you all sell.Especially for helping me save a few dollars. Looking forward to having this location as my new hair cutting place!! Hopefully Michelle can be recognized for her knowledge and kindness..Response from HairCuttery • 4/20/21Ricky C., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/6/20They will not stop texting me. I am not JUDY!!!!
- 5/5/20I almost hate to say this, that is the selfish side of me, because I would hate to have the difficulty getting scheduled with Michelle, because she is just that good period. I Wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted, I shared my ideas with her and she worked and worked and worked and I am totally happy with the result.
- 3/1/20I only gave this location 1 star because I wasn't allowed to give 0. Believe me, they deserve much less. Today was the most awful customer experience I have ever had. Upon arriving at the location, I was not greeted in anyway. In fact I was completely ignored. I didn't think much of this at the time, just thinking they were busy and would be with me shortly. After several minutes, another potential customer walked in and stood at the counter for around 5 minutes. She wasn't great either and decided to leave. I was still patient. A few minutes later one of the stylists approached the counter with a customer to close out her appointment. They had issues completing the sale. After finally resolving the issue, the stylist and the customer walked outside. As the stylist passed me, she looked me right in the eyes and kept walking. When she returned, she was about to take the next customer back. At this point, I finally asked why I hadn't been checked in or even acknowledged. She finally checked me in and took the customer back. She told me my wait would be another 20 minutes. At last, some progress. So, at this point, I only had one person in front of me. Around this same time a lady and her 2 kids walked in. They had checked in online. Another stylist at this point informed us all that the man in front of me would be next, then the lady and her 2 kids, then me. This made me not the second person in line, as I thought, but now the 5th person in line. At this point, I politely excused myself and left. The stylists only response to this was "Oh, I'm sorry.". So, after being completely ignored and then bumped down the line, I was extremely anger and will never visit this location, if not any other Hair Cuttery ever again.
- 5/18/19Had a great visit with Maria today. Color was perfect and cut just as I wanted it. Also had a delightful time chatting. Highly recommended!
- 1/16/19Finally a a person who listen AND does a Great Job! Hollie THANK YOU
- 9/18/18Kati did a wonderful job. She is a great stylist.
- 9/17/18Kati did a great job. I enjoyed that she stayed focused on my hair and not everything going on around her. She was polite and kept conversation short because she was focused but professional. She is a great stylist. Very up to date with styles and uses the razor professionally. Thanks... Kati!!! I am getting a lot of complements on my hair.
- 5/3/18May 2nd was our 2nd visit to this shop. Our first visit went very well and encouraged us to become a repeat customer. Our 2nd visit (May 2nd) was SCHEDULED with the same stylist (who will remain nameless to avoid a "he said - she said" civil court case) whose demeanor, attitude & overall customer service skills (in unmitigated circumstances) were lackadaisical and severely lacking in professionalism). This stylist has done a complete 180 degree turn from prior experience and demonstrates that she has little interest in keeping her clients or her job. We left rather than being further disrespected and found a better, cheaper stylist within 20 minutes. Needless to say; this shop will not be seeing us in the future as there are other stylist in the area who have a greater interest and professionalism in their job with a need to pay bills than this HC stylist.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Waynesboro, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 115 Lucy Ln Ste 110 in Waynesboro, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.