Hair Cuttery Market At Opitz Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Market At Opitz Crossing
- 8/12/23My hairdresser has a picture of a white sister on her mirror and pointed out that isn’t fair and I agreed, it should be multiple sisters on her mirror. My texture of hair is not white, though she stated natural hair is hard to do. I change my mind and don’t want to perm. I want someone that can do my natural hair with a Slik blow out. Without getting offended. My natural hair grows faster than a perm.Response from HairCuttery • 8/15/23Hi Minnie M, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/12/23My hairdresser, I love her for her effort, and I want a hairdresser, I could stick with for years, but she’s too busy talking and asking personal life and asking questions, then focus on my hair and what products, I could buy from you all, I need a refund! The hair color is too light in the front, she left hair color on my forehead and ears, and I had the nerves to say to go to the store show people so they can see your hair. I’m very disappointed, everyday I look at my hair, because she suggested dark brown, I agreed, then she said black, I agreed, then she put a brown that’s to light in the front. I don’t feel appreciate it.Response from HairCuttery • 8/15/23Hi Minnie M, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us! If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/8/22Suk is simply the best! I always feel like a million dollars after she is done with me! If you want a first class haircut there is only one place to go and that is the Hair Cuttery! And don’t forget to ask for Suk!Response from HairCuttery • 4/11/22Hi Phillip H, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 2/18/22Jackie very excellent service on a last minute notice hair was love lasted 4 days thank you so much for your help an assitance....Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/22Hi Reynolds T, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 2/18/22Neeru did an amazing job quite a few times. I went back inspire of a very inappropriate incident at the salon. I am grateful for the experience of the really amazing ladies that work there always be respectful of all because you never know who they are where they have been or what they know ... TruthResponse from HairCuttery • 2/21/22Hi Reynolds T, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 12/9/21my mom went there for a shampoo, set with curlers and comb out was charged 88.00 wasn't told in beginning how much, she is 88 years old feel like she was taken advantage of. another lady does her hair for 25.00 I was expecting 40.00 at most. shame and so disappointed, the person was really nice but mom wont be back.Response from HairCuttery • 12/14/21Hi Donna L, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah (804) 592-2874.
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 9/18/21I made an appointment with niky. she was still busy. so someone else cut my hair worst hair cut I've ever had. had to shave my beard off because she messed it up so bad never going back again
- 9/17/21I was not satisfied with the service it was over price, for the service I received . I was told the service Would be $50 over the phone $50 . I spend $75 for the service! I was never given a price before the service began and did not receive a receipt after the service! The styles was not transparent about the price! I will never patronize this business again!
- 6/28/21Got my hair done by Nicky! Did a bob cut and loved it!!! Going to see her again soonResponse from HairCuttery • 6/29/21Alma T,
we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/25/21Neeru at Opitz Hair Cuttery is great. She does what I ask and offers advice when I am in doubt. I always leave happy.Response from HairCuttery • 1/29/21Hello, Jana W., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/21/21Sweet and Sour Experience. I made the biggest mistake of getting my hair colored n highlights from Symone. She lied to me that Neeru doesn't work here anymore, I showed her a picture of the color I wanted n full hair cut. She gave me a total different partial highlights n only trimmed my length n took 3 hrs. The color was all over my face, didn't even clean it, kept arguing with me that this is what I picked, shouted at me and was very rude. I had spent 3 hrs already so she reschedule me 2 days after to fix it n I paid n left. On my 2nd appointment she started the drama again n left me on the chair complaining n calling me "nasty customer". Complained to another coworker that she can't do my hair.
..To my rescue came Neru who did a wonderful job n gave me the look I wanted. Yes Neeru is still working at this location. So I gave 0 star to Symone and 5+++ to Neru.Response from HairCuttery • 1/25/21Hi Nikki S., Nikki S., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Thank you for supporting Neeru!
- 10/18/20I requested a Signature Haircut - $20 and after the cut was charged $35 by Niky. I had requested nothing extra and was not advised of any additional charges during the service. This is fraud.
- 4/25/20Suk is wonderful! She is the best!!!!!
- 9/26/19Been giing to Neeru for 7 years and i wouldn't use anyone else! She is wonderful I highly recommend her
- 4/12/19I have been seeing Neeru for several years. She is always helpful and patient when I am indecisive about my coloring options. Her advice is spot on! I love my new color and receive many compliments. She encouraged me to trust her. My Aunt is visitng and she is also getting cut & color! I love the new option to make appts. online.
Thanks Neeru and Hair Cuttery!
- 3/1/19She tried to overcharge me for a blow dry which is advertised for $18. She told me $58 with conditioner, I said no. Then she was like 28. I'm like why? She said because of texture. What texture!??? I have a straightener in my hair. She then tries to say my hair is too long. My hair is at my shoulders! I walked out! There's a reason I haven't been there in 3 years.
- 1/15/18This was my first time ever going to Hair Cuttery, and I absolutely LOVED it! they greet you so nicely and with a smiling face and my stylist in particular, Mimi, was hands down the best person I've ever allowed to cut my hair! she is so sweet and talks to you like you've been her friend for years! I will definitely be back!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/18Thank you for sharing your experience and for the shout out to Mimi!
- 12/28/17My experience at this particular Haircuttery was very TERRIBLE. As an African American woman I have never felt so insulted. The stylist that I dealt with was very hesitant and withdrawn when it came to dealing with my hair. I understand that I have kinky hair, however I felt like the facial expressions and rude gestures where not wanted. Being about of a huge corporation, I believe that the stylist who represent Haircuttery should be more well-rounded with different textures of hair. But apparently that is not the case for this location. I would definitely not recommend this location at all!!!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Woodbridge, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 2004 Daniel Stuart Square Space B in Woodbridge, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.