Hair Cuttery Mapledale Plaza
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/19/23Unprofessional staff. Rude chinese lady that ran away to see the 3 customers and ask her cleaning unprofessional girl to ruin our hair. She did her job perfectly and cut the hair in a very bad shape. We successfully wasted 2 hours of our day for a bad haircut. I will never go to the hair cutery again.
- 4/10/23How do you charge someone for this catastrophe. My husband came home with patches of hair as if he was a cancer patient. How can you charge people for a job a 10 year old could do.Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/23Hi Stacey L, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/20/23Great attitude and she walked me through every step of the process! From Shampoo to what type of scissors she was using, I was really included in my hairstyle!Response from HairCuttery • 1/27/23Hi Pamela H., Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 12/16/22I always have a great experience. The staff (Nae) is always pleasant and professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.Response from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hi Rob B, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 9/10/22The place it’s so bad the people no profesional I went last time with appointment the lady’s see me like I don’t have money they looking me like I’m not human it’s people go to first time do the best they never ask me can you wait I have a customer they do like don’t care a new customer I never go again on this salon they think we don’t have money for tips so bad manager don’t see what kind employee they have please be friendly with new customer 😒 any woman are nice all looks like bad day please enjoy went you have a job be happy with the customer never see this hair cut place people like that so terrible 😞Response from HairCuttery • 9/12/22Hi Sv, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/26/22Terrible place 0 costumer service I went there for a hair cut the lady(Spanish lady I don’t know her name) is super rude and nasty I will place this post in every place that I can please don’t go there it’s terrible place .Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Perci C, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/9/22Haircut and blow dry by Ivonne Good job very pleased.Response from HairCuttery • 6/10/22Hi Linda H., We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 5/31/22Had shampoo, cut, conditioner and blow dry. Ivonne did an excellent job.Response from HairCuttery • 6/1/22Hello, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team
- 2/26/22Great customer service and Ivonne (sp?) was amazing!! She made sure I left there feeling like a million dollars!!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/28/22Hi Dawn N, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 7/17/21So beyond disappointed, I have a party in 2 hours and left with nothing done to my hair. Called the day before and specifically asked if they could do a certain hair style. Walk in they have no idea who is supposed to take the appointment, I show the picture and instead of the hairstylist be honest and say she doesn’t know how to do the hairstyle (braided Mohawk) she starts to do a French Braid. When I complained she threw her hands up and tells me everything I did wrong. They should have never taken the appointment or at least tried to work with me to get my hair styled. I tried to give HC to redeem itself from the last time they did a total color when I went in for hi lights, I guess it’s true that you get what you pay for.Response from HairCuttery • 7/20/21Hi Mary G,
thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/9/21I’ve been going to this location for years and service has been good. Now with new manager it is terrible and I will not return. First she stated she was the manager 10 times while I was there to anyone who would listen. She greeted every customer by telling them they needed an appointment and they were fully booked, but then managed to “fit them in”. Why not just start with that rather than make them feel like you’re doing them a favor? While I was there she made 3 separate announcements to the staff telling them what they were doing wrong (not cleaning up in the back) and that they had to push product sales to make their goal. NOT professional at all! Lastly she went on a long rant about how she didn’t care what HC policy was on masks, this was her salon and she could make her own rules going into detail with her thoughts on COVID and vaccinations. This “manager” needs a class on how to manage before she runs this location into the ground!Response from HairCuttery • 6/22/21Hi Mary M, Mary M, thanks for giving us this review. I will most definitely look into this. I am extremely sorry that this was your experience. We strive to provide a relaxing environment and a memorable experience. Thank you for taking the time to share.
Could you please send me an email, so that we can discuss? email@example.com
- 5/2/21I went to this WALK IN HAIR CUTTERY, immediately was asked did I have an appointment, I stated no and the two girls SITTING at the front counter with not another soul insight, stated they were totally booked would I like to make an appointment for tomorrow. ??????! What am I missing, you don’t close until 6pm and it is 4:00 pm with no one around. I will never go back you can take your lazy butts and sit on them for as long as you like.Response from HairCuttery • 5/2/21Hello, Lona O,
Thanks for giving us this review.
We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/28/21Evelyn is fantastic! Very professional, kind, and skilled. Great experience!Response from HairCuttery • 5/2/21Hi Katelyn,
We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/18/21If i can give 0 I will. I came in, stylist had queations on what services I was asking for. Mind you I booked qn appointment with what exactly I wanted, she came back and forth asking who I perceived was in in charge. I didnt mind it. Then she whisked me to the chair where my hair is going to get washed. It was ok. Water was wither too cold or hot. Didnt check the temp at all, I had to say that was too hot. No conversation going at all. After she told me to go to the chair, there were probably 8 chairs there, so how would I know? I had to ask her which one and she said that one.. Again, 8 chairs in the room. I asked if they do hair donation she said you will have to donate it yourself. I asked her to cut it to where I could donate it. Told her how far she needs to cut. As she keeps cutting, the hair got to my chin, Inpointed way past shohlder length. At this time I knew there was nothing I can do And I stated, it looks too short, then she asked you want layers? Told her no. After the cut I told her that she cur it way shorter than I asked. She didnt say anything. We went to the front so I could pay, I still left her a $5 tip for a $28 horrible service. So I once again said, did you hear me? I said you cut my hair about 2 inches shorter than what I asked for, she said what? Then i repeated myself. She said Well I apologize, that was it. I stated to her, what a horrible first time experience I have with you guys. As I was walking iut, I hear the other stylist, who I perceived was the supervisor said, what was wrong .. but that was it. Very very disappointing to say the leastResponse from HairCuttery • 1/25/21Hello, If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (703) 590-5676
- 1/17/21We made an appointment for a simple boys haircut and we were 10 mins late....the rude little girl at the reception desk told us we were too late and to make another appointment even though they had time to do my son's hair before the next person came in....My family has gotten haircuts here for years...but the 2 girls working today, Sunday, Jan 17, were rude and dismissive and we will never come back againResponse from HairCuttery • 3/21/21Hello,
Thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 5/6/20Nae is the best...she has been cutting my hair for years and I am very happy the way she cuts my hair! Can't wait until they reopen....I need a haircut so bad!
- 8/18/19Got there at 5:25pm to clean my son's haircut. Was told to turn around, because they're closing at 6. Had only 1 person waiting...bad customer service. Not returning to this place.
- 3/6/19First time having Angela cut my hair. Last minute drop in an she was amazing. So personable & love the cut! Will recommend her & return again
- 2/3/19I sat with Evelyn for a trim and ended up leaving with 4-5 inches gone and “long layers” that were uneven and atrocious. I do NOT recommend her and will NOT be coming back. Had to go to another stylist to fix what Evelyn messed up.
- 12/31/18I used to go to the Montclair Hair Cuttery just for Nicole. I was so sad when she left so I've been trying out different locations and I've been disappointed by almost all of them. I walked into Maple a few days ago and discovered that Nicole is working at this location now. She is literally the best. She always does an amazing job and you can truly see she takes a large amount of pride in her work. I highly recommend getting your hair done by her. I honestly will not go to anyone else and I'm so happy she's still working for hair cuttery! <3
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team