Shoppes At Prairie Ridge
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/18/19Lisa is a great stylist
- 8/17/19Tammy was very friendly and really listened to what I wanted done to my hair.
- 8/7/19I am very happy with my experience with Jessica. She listened to what I wanted and gave me a cut that I really like. I made an appointment for a hair color for next week with Jessica. She did a great job for me.
- 8/6/19I got what I asked for and loved the results!
- 8/1/19There was only 1 stylist that was working on a customer while the other was in the back. I had to wait 45 minutes before i could get a cut and i was the only person in the waiting area. This isnt the first time i've had to wait a long time to get service.
- 7/31/19My highlighting resulted in several large bleach bleeds which I had to point out to my stylist. She attempted to fix the problem twice which led to me being at the salon for 5 hours. I am still not satisfied with the result as the highlights are patchy and two areas of bled bleach remain. My stylist did offer 50% off but ultimately I spent a very large portion of my day with a result that is not acceptable. I called the salon today to schedule a color correction with another stylist and I was informed that the salon will be closing early for the rest of the week due to short staffing. I have contacted another hair cuttery which is able to accommodate me this evening and I am hoping for good results. I have been a hair cuttery customer for 5 years in 3 different states and it is so unfortunate to be so disappointed in this situation.
- 7/26/19Lisa is awesome as always :)
- 7/20/19Megan is excellent and uses great judgment with regard to color and services.
- 7/20/19You need to hire some staff so the stylists can keep their appointment times. Otherwise what's the point of an appointment!
- 7/11/19I will never use that stylist again. I will use my regular stylist or the manager. They are the only ones i will allow to rouxh my hair. I am now walking around with a considerable difference in length from the right side od my head compared to the left. Lesson learned only some can cut hair
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 9901 77th Street in Pleasant Prairie offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 9901 77th Street.haircuttery.com
3098 N Lewis Ave Waukegan, IL 60087 USTEL:
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 782-1940(847) 782-1940
6545 Grand Ave Gurnee, IL 60031 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 855-1534(847) 855-1534