Shoppes At Prairie Ridge
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 9/26/19Jessica was great. Paid attention to exactly what I wanted.
- 9/26/19Megan was great. Highly informative and offered great advice.
- 9/4/19I made an appointment for my 4 year old grandson to get his hair cut. The appt was scheduled for 11am. He arrived at the appt with my daughter before 11. They waited for almost 45 minutes as they watched the stylist finish with her customer and take 25 minutes to clean up the her station before the stylist approached them and said "do you mind if another stylist cuts his hair, my next appointment is here?" At that point, my daughter just wanted to get his hair cut and get out of there. The haircut was ok, but not the best. I understand a short wait, even if an appointment is made, however, this was an unnecessary delay for anyone. But for a hyperactive child with sensory issues, it is completely unacceptable. I do not plan on returning.
- 9/1/19Maria is awesome! I always get compliments after she cuts my hair.
- 9/1/19There have been some changes at this salon since my last visit on July 4. Upon stopping in to change my next appointment, I found out my stylist was no longer with the salon. I scheduled another appointment with another stylist, and when I went back 2 weeks later I found out that she was no longer with them. I talked with Jessica who was new there and scheduled my appointment with her. I am very pleased with how she styled my hair. I will schedule my future appointments with Jessica.
- 8/29/19Megan stylist # 3793 was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! She was so easy to talk to. The information that she explained and TAUGHT to my 12 year old explaining how to take care of her hair was so valuable! My daughter was so happy with her cut and advise she said she will go to no other now that we have met Megan. I also got my brows and lip waxed and I will go to nobody now except for her!!! Not only was her cut, wax and information awesome I did notice her professionalism with the store and clients that came and went while we were there (mind you was a good hour). I was raised for the first 30 years of my life in a family owned business and I recognize every where I go a good employee, well run functionality of a store along with how the energy is. Megan fulfilled ALL of these things and more that not just any client looks at. Overall, i am so thrilled that we came across megan and will forever continue to follow her!!! (Btw, weve been using hair cuttery FOR YEARS and the tuen over is quite high. I have so many business cards of stylists that are not there the next time I return. Ive now thrown all of them away because regardless Megan is our solid choice!)
- 8/26/19Megan is awesome; she knows what products to use, and I trust her judgement with color and whatever else I need for that appointment.
- 8/18/19Lisa is a great stylist
- 8/17/19Tammy was very friendly and really listened to what I wanted done to my hair.
- 8/7/19I am very happy with my experience with Jessica. She listened to what I wanted and gave me a cut that I really like. I made an appointment for a hair color for next week with Jessica. She did a great job for me.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 9901 77th Street in Pleasant Prairie offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 9901 77th Street.haircuttery.com
3098 N Lewis Ave Waukegan, IL 60087 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 782-1940(847) 782-1940
6545 Grand Ave Gurnee, IL 60031 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 855-1534(847) 855-1534